May 15, 2007

Vile Awhile

Vile awhile


It’s so amusing
What I am assuming
To be a fact
I feel I’m lonely
No one to hold me
There’re so many around
I felt shattered
But it didn’t matter
To those who cared
Life is a mystery
My thoughts are history
I’ve to start from scratch

Walking with a swagger
Looking like a beggar
Does it really matter?
Feeding on bright dreams
Almost bursting at seams
Care to stitch me pal?
A meaningless existence
Saying this with pertinence
No one to note it down
Feeling so down
However hard I shout
Hoping to be heard

I’ve made it look so bad
Almost feels so sad
But is it really the truth?
I can live the way u want
Probably I won’t
Will it be any good?
Sounding so confused
I can see you bemused
Was there another choice?
Try and take no pain
There won’t be a gain
Just a tear down the drain…

No comments:

Post a Comment