May 15, 2007

Restless

Restless….

Jostling for space, just pushing around
Stretching my arms, only meeting a wall
Learning to fly, still close to the ground
I need some help, there’s hardly any around
Restless within, can’t really say why
The mind is elsewhere, maybe none at all…

Hands over me, forcing me to stay
Like an obedient son,
I let them have their way
Hardly understood, or even cared about
The scales are different, its not their fault
The perceptions differ, even love is not the same
Peace for some, is after a violent phase
Facial expressions, hardly hold their way
Laughs for some, another tear drops in vain…

Poisoned since the very birth
All those niceties, in small small vials
The numbing effect desired, has not really come
I am almost on the verge of a burst
Appearances not always the whole
Carefree to some, but yet another restless soul…

No comments:

Post a Comment