Apr 18, 2008

A brand is made....

I do not know how well India is going to take to IPL. I do not know how much sustained interest viewers will show, for 44 days. I do not know how the rampant commercialization of IPL will affect the cricket lovers/experts. I do not know whether all the hype and hoopla is warranted or not. I do not know whether IPL will be a superhit, or a superflop.

I can only pray for its success. And pray i must, as IPL is where my brand will get made....I want every Indian to watch IPL today, and everyday for the next 44 days. I want them to get totally entertained. I want them to enjoy every moment of cricket that they watch. As associate sponsors of extraa innings, Makaan.com has a golden chance to catapult to the top of the league, atleast as far as the category is concerned. All the best, www.Makaan.com. I hope and pray for our success....

1 comment:

  1. I (do not know) how well India is going to take to IPL. I (do not know) how much sustained interest viewers will show, for 44 days. I (do not know) how the rampant commercialization of IPL will affect the cricket lovers/experts. I (do not know) whether all the hype and hoopla is warranted or not. I (do not know) whether IPL will be a superhit, or a superflop.

    You idiot when you (do not know) how to write then why you try to write

    ReplyDelete